We're excited to announce that we now support all fourteen Amazon Web Services (AWS) Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2) regions. Most notably, we have recently added support for the Frankfurt, Mumbai, and Seoul regions. Our users can now deploy both their database and application infrastructure to any AWS region and achieve the lowest latency and best performance possible.
AWS customers who want to focus on product development instead of database operations can now power their applications with the leading cloud MongoDB solution in the world. mLab's Database-as-a-Service powers more than half a million databases and provides developers and teams with automated provisioning and scaling of MongoDB databases, backup and recovery, 24/7 monitoring and alerting, web-based management tools, and expert support.
You can visit the mLab's create deployment wizard to seamlessly create a new production-ready database in any AWS region on dedicated virtual machines. The full region list is:
- US East (Virginia) (us-east-1)
- US East (Ohio) (us-east-2)
- US West (N. California) (us-west-1)
- US West (Oregon) (us-west-2)
- Europe (Frankfurt) (eu-central-1)
- Europe (Ireland) (eu-west-1)
- Europe (London) (eu-west-2)
- Asia Pacific (Mumbai) (ap-south-1)
- Asia Pacific (Seoul) (ap-northeast-2)
- Asia Pacific (Singapore) (ap-southeast-1)
- Asia Pacific (Sydney) (ap-southeast-2)
- Asia Pacific (Tokyo) (ap-northeast-1)
- Canada (Central) (ca-central-1)
- South America (Sao Paulo) (sa-east-1)
You can find our full press release here: http://www.marketwired.com/press-release/mlab-announces-hosted-mongodb-support-across-all-aws-regions-2230288.htm.