mLab is joining the MongoDB family! This is a great time to learn more about MongoDB 4.0's new features, new tech and methods with the experts who built MongoDB.
MongoDB Europe is happening in London on November 8th. You will be able to connect with the MongoDB community as well as learn from MongoDB's experts.
- MongoDB: Building a New Transactional Model
- Evolving your Data Access with MongoDB Stitch
- How and When to Use Multi-Document Distributed Transaction
- Bringing Data to Life with MongoDB Charts
You will also have the opportunity to participate in deep-dive technical sessions and hands-on tutorials:
- Workload Isolation: Are You Doing it Wrong?
- RDBMS versus MongoDB Aggregation Performance
- User Administration Without You - Integrating LDAP with MongoDB
- Building Intelligent Apps with MongoDB & Google Cloud
On top of talks and workshops, you will have the opportunity to engage with experts first hand by booking a 20 min consultation with a MongoDB expert.
This is an exciting time and to celebrate it, MongoDB is giving away tickets to mLab users at a highly reduced rate. Use the code MLAB_MDBE to buy your ticket.